Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brothers

Ever since we bought Angus into the world it has been quite an adventure for our little family as we learn our roles in the family with this new little person who really changed us. I really felt that we went from a couple with a child to a family. I guess family is what you make it, and for me I always knew there was more then 1 baby waiting in the wings for me and as a result, I just didn't feel like it was a family until we had more then 1 child (and okay honestly, I feel like there are more...but sssh Chris might see this and freak out!).

Anyway, part of what I really have loved seeing is little Hamish becoming a big brother. There relationship is complex and has many levels to it. I suspect on the whole each would do anything for the other...as long as they wanted to do it. hehe. Anyway here are some photos of them from this week. Beautiful boys!

Would you trust that face 'helping' you up the steps?


Angus is not always happy when his brother smothers, I mean hugs him

Big brother teaching little brother how to play with the bead toy

Big brother teaching little brother how to use the Buzz big boy toy.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Your boys are so gorgeous! It's lovely watching them interact isn't it... till you have to jump in and play umpire... or maybe that's just at my house!

    ReplyDelete