Sunday, February 13, 2011

I LOVE

Wouldn't it be nice if Valentines Day became less about doting on that 1 person you love most in this world and more about enjoying and really appreciating the things you love most about your life? Sometimes I think we are too busy living to actually stop and think about those things. So what do I love? I'll show you a little about what I love.

My family! I love all my boys and I love our life. I'm so so fortunate to have 2 healthy little boys that are all mine and a supportive and loving husband (most of the time, don't go getting a big head Chris!)


Okay so we might not look quite like the Kardashian sisters but I Love my sisters. There are 4 of us all up, all different and individual but we get along alright!

Okay so we don't quite have the same issues as the Fockers BUT families are complex and ours are no exception. But we love them anyway and we and our boys are very fortunate to have both sets of parents in our lives supporting us and what we do.


Friends! They really are angels without wings. I'm very blessed to have wonderful friends in Canberra and now also in Perth. Today a very beautiful new friend of mine bought over a 'sleep deprivation survivor' it had oly the very best things in it that I would most definitely have picked for myself. A very beautiful soul to have bought that to me today. How did I get so lucky to have so many beautiful people around me?

Speaking of beautiful...


 I love turquoise boxes with white ribbon....need I say more?


It is a new love, but it is a love. The iPhone is my sanity when at a coffee shop with a disinterested threenager, my navigator when I am lost, my entertainer when I am waiting and my friend at all hours of the night! If it would settle the baby for me then we would be set.


Okay so honestly I LOVE all food, food and I have a wonderful relationship.

So really I love a lot of things, it is nice to sit here thinking about what I love. What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. Shucks! Nice to have found a kindred spirit :) Glad you liked them, who doesn't love chocolate right!

    ReplyDelete