Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun with my boys

Often our weeks are just a blur of at least 1 visit to Bunnings, play centres, play dates, shopping trips, beach trips, park trips and playing at home with a bit of gardening inbetween. This week was no exception. We had the return of preschool for master three which we were ALL most excited about. Hamish enjoyed his time immensely and didn't even want to come home at the end of each day. Angus and I enjoyed our days alone and come Wednesday we were ready for our usual activities to continue.

Whilst at the park Angus was keen to try to keep up with his big brother...this ofcourse means climbing the slide from the bottom and trying out new found standing and pointing skills. As the below photos will demonstrate.




Not wanting to stray too far from our usual activities the boys and I also visited Bunnings to purchase more items for our vegetable garden. This ofcourse includes the exciting use of a little trolley for Hamish. A must on ANY Bunnings visit.


I must say, taking these 2 boys out is tiring. I'm left quite exhausted at the end of the week after navigating them in and out of the car at the parks and managing food etc for them. How do mums of more than 2 do it?

2 comments:

  1. I know! Taking my two out and about is definitely enough for me, any more and I'd need more hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having lots of fun! I agree it is HARD work taking 2 kids out exploring, especially in warm weather.

    ReplyDelete